Saturday, September 15, 2012

La, la, la, la, la, la, laaa, laaa, ah, la la la oh oh oh ....

It has been a stressful week. The kids have done well, but I have found myself buried under paperwork and deadlines. I have my Self Assessment done for my NC Teacher Evaluation, but I still need to finish my PDP, have my mentor do an observation, have my principal do a preconference and evaluation and post conference, I have data meetings to see who is eligible for Tier II services, develop a PEP for my little girl who was retained, take (he DOES still need me) care of my teenager... whew... and I STILL have to plan and teach!

Sooooo, I decided to leave right after the buses (which was still 4:40 because that purple bus CANNOT get here on time) and treat myself to a night on the town!

I headed to N. Raleigh for some karaoke with a girlfriend... not a great idea... so we left after dinner and headed back to the Cary. More karaoke with a laid back feel. I got so comfortable that I even sang a song. It felt so good to get up there and let go. If I had not been pre correcting, redirecting and encouraging 18 kinders all day today, I would have sung another song! But my voice is tired!!!!

Here is The Fugees singing my karaoke solo debut song.... A Roberta Flack classic...
Killing Me Softly...

Good night, folks!

~ The Sassy Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment